Q. Does Eagle Ridge Country Estate cater for Ceremonies & Reception
Yes, we have two venues on site: The Homestead and The Highland Room.
You can book one or both venues, for either or both your Ceremony & Reception, as well as overnight accommodation. It is a one-stop-shop for your Wedding.
Q. How many guests can Eagle Ridge Country Estate cater for?
We can cater from 10 - 330 guests. We have two venues on site: The Homestead is perfect for smaller intimate events with a guest list up to 60 maximum. Our purpose-built Highland Room is equipped to cater for up to 250 guests. This can be increased to 330 plus guests with outdoor covered seating under the veranda or attaching a marquee to the building. Chat to us about the options for larger functions.
Q. Can we view the venue and grounds?
Viewings are by appointment only due to bookings. Please contact us to arrange a convenient day and time.
Phone: +64 7 570 0100 or email: [email protected]
Q. Does Eagle Ridge Country Estate offer car parking?
Eagle Ridge Country Estate has car parking for 150+ private vehicles and coaches. A great option is to bus your guests to Eagle Ridge Country Estate and return. Ask us as we can get competitive quotes for you.
Q. Does Eagle Ridge Country Estate offer accommodation?
- Yes, we have four double luxury en-suite rooms at the The Homestead, accommodating up to 12 guests. Early check-in and late check-out can be arranged where available.
- The Garden Room is a fully self-contained apartment to compliment The Homestead through a short hallway and can sleeps up to 6 guests, which is perfect to accommodate those extra family members or bridal party.
Q. Are children welcome?
Yes, we understand children can be a big part of your day and they are more than welcome providing they are fully supervised by a parent/guardian at all times. We offer a children’s menu .
Q. Do you offer décor wedding packages and individual items such as chair covers and table centrepieces?
Yes, you have access to our full decor items at no additional cost. This excludes Chair Covers and Bands.
Q. Do you recommend wedding services such as photographers, florist, celebrant, music, cake etc?
Yes, we have a great list of frequently used recommended suppliers which you will find useful.
Q. Can we have a live band or DJ?
Yes, you can bring in any entertainment- live band, DJ or iPod.
Q. Can we BYO wine?
No, we’re a fully licenced venue but we can work with you in regards to a bar tab, cash/EFTPOS, drink vouchers and/or subsidised drinks.
Q. Can we bring in our own caterers?
No, however, our chef is happy to work with you and tailor a menu to suit your food requirements and budget.
Q. What kind of menus and prices do your caterers provide?
We can offer a range of menus to suit your Wedding Day, from buffet to banquet to plated and anything in between. Prices start from $74.50 per person for canapes served post-Ceremony, buffet or plated dinner and dessert with tea & coffee. Our menus and prices can be customisable to suit you, your budget and style. You can find our menus on the Cuisine page to wet your taste buds, contact us today for a full range of menus and prices for your Wedding Day.
Q. Do you cater for dietary requirements?
Yes certainly, our chef will cater to any dietary needs.
Q. Can we have our wedding cake for dessert?
Absolutely! We can also serve your cake with accompaniments to compliment the cake for dessert.
Q. Do you offer a wet weather wedding ceremony option?
Yes, both The Homestead and The Highland Room. offer great wet weather options.
Q. What does the venue hire fee include?
- Exclusive use of Eagle Ridge Country Estate for the duration of your booking.
- Access to the venue[s] from 11 am on the day of your wedding to midnight (package dependent).
- If you treat yourself to a night in The Homestead, check out is at 10 am the following day.
- If the venue is not booked the day prior access to the venue for theming and early access for hair and makeup will be discussed closer to the time (package dependent)
- Appointments and access to our experienced Event Manager.
- Access to all our additional décor items at no additional cost.
- Ceremony Rehearsal the week of your wedding.
- Your venue completely set-up for you, only requiring you to bring in your personal touches.
- Friendly and professional service staff with an on-the-day Event Coordinator.
- Surround Sound PA System & handheld Microphone for Speeches
- Chauffeured use of a 7-seater golf cart
- Lawn Games
- All crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Seating Plan Display Board
- Tables and Chairs
- All Table Linens & Napkins
- Projector (The Highland Room)
- Cake Table & Knife
Q. What days/dates are regarded as peak and off-peak?
Summer (October to April) Peak: Friday & Saturday Off-Peak: All other days
Winter (May to September) - all days are Off-Peak
Q. Can we pencil book date/s while we decide?
Yes, a tentative booking will be held for 5 days only, where you will get first right of refusal.
Q. To confirm our booking, what deposit is required and what is the payment procedures?
To confirm your date, we require a non-refundable deposit equaling 50% of the full venue hire fee amount.
- The remaining 50% is due 6 months prior to your booking.
- We require final guest’s numbers 15 days prior to your Wedding Day.
- Food, accessed beverage cost and additional requirements are due 5 days prior to your Wedding Day.
- Any outstanding balance is paid on departure.
Q. Can I cancel my wedding?
Eagle Ridge is a highly sought-after venue, confirmed bookings which are cancelled will be subject to the following cancellation clause; Cancellation within 15 days: 100% of venue hire fee plus catering costs. Cancellation within 15 days – 6 months: 100% of the venue hire fee. Cancellation within 6 – 36 months: 50% of the venue hire fee.
Q. Can I pospone my wedding?
Date transfers within the same season will incur a $500 penalty fee provided a suitable date is agreed on and available. To transfer to another season there will be a penalty fee incurred to cover price increases. No postponement inside 6 months.
Q. Do you have social media accounts we can follow to see more pictures, reviews and general wedding inspiration?
Yes we do, here is our suggested ideal itinerary;
11.00 am - Access to Setup Venue/s
2.30 pm - Guests Arrive
3.00 pm - Ceremony Commences
3.30 pm - Ceremony Concludes
3.30 pm - 6.00 pm - Drinks & Canapés Served, Lawn Games
3.45 pm - Group Photo and Family & Friend Photos
4.30 pm - Bridal Party Photos
6.00 pm - Guests Seated for Reception, Bread on the Tables
6.15 pm - Bride & Groom Enter
6.20 pm - MC Welcome & Housekeeping
6.25 pm - Cake Cut
6.30 pm - Speeches (1st half)
6.45 pm - Mains Served
7.45 pm - Speeches (2nd half)
8.00 pm - Dessert Served and Sunset Photos
8.30 pm - 12 midnight - First Dance and Band/DJ Commences
12 midnight - Band/DJ Concludes, Bar Closes, Guests Depart from Eagle Ridge