Q. Does Eagle Ridge cater for Ceremonies & Receptions?
Yes, we have two venues on site: the Lodge and Function Centre.
You can book one or both venues, for either or both your Ceremony & Reception, as well as overnight accommodation, it's like a one-stop shop for your Wedding Day.
Q. How many guests can Eagle Ridge venues cater for?
We can cater from 10 - 330 guests and beyond.? We have two venues on site: the Lodge is perfect for smaller intimate events with a guest list up to 60 maximum, and our purpose-built Function Centre is equipped to cater for 250 guests, which can be increased to 330 plus guests with outdoor covered seating under the veranda or attaching a marquee to the building - Have a chat to us about the different options for larger functions.
Our packages cover the use of one or both venues.
Q. Can we view the venue and grounds?
Yes, viewings are by appointment only due to bookings. Please contact us to arrange a convenient day and time.
Phone: +64 7 570 0100 or email: [email protected]
Q. Does Eagle Ridge offer car parking?
Eagle Ridge has a large car park for 100+ private vehicles plus buses.
You may wish to use a bus to bring your guests to Eagle Ridge and return, ask us and we can get quotes for you.
Q. Does Eagle Ridge have accommodation?
- Yes, we have four double luxury rooms onsite at the Lodge, accommodating 8 guests, 4 couples. However, we are consented to sleep 12 so chat to us about options around this. Early check-in and late check-out can be arranged where available.
- The Garden Apartment is a fully self-contained apartment or addition to compliment the main Lodge accommodation through a short hallway that sleeps up to 6 guests, which is perfect to accommodate those extra family members or bridal party.
Q. Are children welcome?
Yes, we understand children can be a big part of your day and they are more than welcome providing they are fully supervised by a parent/guardian at all times. We offer a children’s menu for $26.00 p/p.
Q. Do you offer décor wedding packages and individual items such as chair covers and table centre pieces?
Yes, you have access to our full decor items at no additional cost. This excludes Chair Covers and Bands which are available at $2.50 per chair.
Q. Do you recommend wedding services such as photographers, florist, celebrant, music, cake etc?
Yes, we have a great list of frequently used recommended suppliers which you will find useful.
Q. Can we have a live band or DJ?
Yes, you can bring in any entertainment- live band, DJ or iPod.
Q. Can we BYO wine?
No, we’re a fully licenced venue but we can work with you in regards to bar tab, cash/eftpos bar, drink vouchers and/or subsidised drinks.
Q. Can we bring in our own caterers?
No, however our chef is happy to work with you and tailor a menu to suit your food requirements and budget.
Q. What kind of menus and prices do your caterers provide?
We can offer a range of menus to suit your Wedding Day, from buffet to banquet to plated and anything in between. Prices start from $64.50 per person for canapes served post-Ceremony, buffet or plated dinner and dessert with tea & coffee. Our menus and prices can be customisable to suit you, your budget and style. You can find our menus on the Wedding Catering page to wet your taste buds, contact us today for a full range of menus and prices for your Wedding Day.
Q. Do you cater for dietary requirements?
Yes certainly, our chef will cater for any dietary needs.
Q. Can we have our wedding cake for dessert?
Absolutely! We can also serve your cake with accompaniments to compliment the cake for dessert.
Q. Do you offer a wet weather wedding ceremony option?
Yes, both the Lodge and Function Centre offer great wet weather options around an open fire place, or under a covered outdoor area.
Q. What does the venue hire fee include?
- Exclusive use of Eagle Ridge for the duration of your booking.
- Access to the venue/s from 11am on the day of your wedding to midnight (package dependent).
- If you treat yourself to a night in the luxury Lodge, check out is at 10am the following day.
- If the venue is not booked the day prior access to the venue for theming and early access for hair and make up will be discussed closer to the time. (package dependent)
- Appointments and access to our dedicated and experienced Event Manager.
- Access to all our additional décor items at no additional cost. (excluding chair covers)
- Ceremony Rehearsal the week of your wedding.
- Your venue completely set-up for you, only requiring you to bring in your personal touches.
- Friendly and professional service staff with an on-the-day Event Coordinator.
- Surround Sound PA System & handheld Microphone for Speeches (FC only)
- Chauffeured use of a 6-seater golf cart
- Lawn Games
- All crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Seating Plan Display Board
- Tables and Chairs
- All Table Linens & Napkins
- Stage Pieces
- Cake Table & Knife
Q. What days/dates are regarded as peak and off-peak?
Summer (October to April) Peak: Friday & Saturday Off-Peak: All other days
Winter (May to September) - all days are Off-Peak
Q. Can we pencil book date/s while we decide?
Yes, a tentative booking will be held for 5 days only, where you will get first right of refusal.
Q. To confirm our booking, what deposit is required and what is the payment procedures?
To confirm your date, we require a non-refundable deposit equaling 50% of the full venue hire fee amount.
The remaining 50% is due 6 months prior to your booking.
We require final guest’s numbers 15 days prior to your Wedding Day.
Food, accessed beverage cost, and any additional requirements are due 5 days prior to your Wedding Day.
Any outstanding balance is paid on departure.
Q. Can I cancel my wedding?
Eagle Ridge is a highly sought-after venue, confirmed bookings which are cancelled will be subject to the following cancellation clause; Cancellation within 15 days: 100% of venue hire fee plus catering costs. Cancellation within 15 days – 6 months: 100% of the venue hire fee. Cancellation within 6 – 36 months: 50% of the venue hire fee.
Q. Can I pospone my wedding?
Date transfers within the same season will incur a $500 penalty fee provided a suitable date is agreed on/available. To transfer to another season there will be a penalty fee incurred to cover price increases. No postponement inside 6 months.
Q. Do you have social media accounts we can follow to see more pictures, reviews and general wedding inspiration?
Absolutely! You can follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Q. Do you have a suggested itinerary for our Wedding Day?
Yes we do, here is our suggested ideal itinerary;
11.00am - Access to Setup Venue/s
2.30pm - Guests Arrive
3.00pm - Ceremony Commences
3.30pm - Ceremony Concludes
3.30pm - 6.00pm - Drinks & Canapés Served, Lawn Games
3.45pm - Group Photo and Family & Friend Photos
4.30pm - Bridal Party Photos
6.00pm - Guests Seated for Reception, Breads on the Tables
6.15pm - Bride & Groom Enter
6.20pm - MC Welcome & Housekeeping
6.25pm - Cake Cut
6.30pm - Speeches (1st Half)
6.45pm - Mains Served
7.45pm - Speeches (2nd Half)
8.00pm - Dessert Served and Sunset Photos
8.30pm - 12 midnight - First Dance and Band/DJ Commences
12 midnight - Band/DJ Concludes, Bar Closes, Guests Depart from Eagle Ridge