Q. What kind of events does Eagle Ridge cater for?
From corporate events such as gala diners, cocktail functions, product launches, conferences, meetings, team building or staff Christmas parties to special celebrations from birthdays, engagements, anniversaries, farewells and anything in between.
Q. How many guests can Eagle Ridge venues cater for?
We can cater from 10 - 330 guests.
We have two venues on site: The Homestead is perfect for smaller intimate events with a guest list up to 60, and our purpose-built - The Highland Room is equipped to cater for 250 guests, which can be increased to 330 plus guests with outdoor covered seating under the veranda or attaching a marquee to the building - Have a chat to us about the different options for larger functions.
Our packages cover the use of one or both venues.
Q. Can we view the venue and grounds?
Yes, viewings are by appointment only due to bookings. Please contact us to arrange a convenient day and time.
Phone: +64 7 570 0100 or email: [email protected]
Q. Does Eagle Ridge offer car parking?
Eagle Ridge has a large car park for 150+ private vehicles and coaches.
A popular option is to transport your guests to Eagle Ridge Country Estate by bus. We can get competitive quotes for you.
Q. Does Eagle Ridge have accommodation?
- Yes, we have four double luxury rooms onsite at The Homestead, accommodating 8 guests, 4 couples. However, we are consented to sleep 12 so chat to us about options. Early check-in and late check-out can be arranged where available.
- The Garden Room is a fully self-contained apartment or addition to compliment The Homestead through a short hallway that sleeps up to 6 guests, which is perfect to accommodate those extra guests.
Q. Are children welcome?
Yes, children are more than welcome providing they are supervised by a parent/guardian. We offer a children’s menu for $26.00 p/p.
Q. Do you offer décor packages and individual items such as chair covers and table centrepieces?
Yes, we have a range of in-house décor items which is included in the venue hire fee.
Q. Do you recommend services such as bands or DJ's etc?
Yes, we have a great list of frequently used recommended suppliers which you will find useful.
Q. Can we have a live band or DJ?
Yes, you can bring in any entertainment- live band, DJ or iPod.
Q. Can we BYO wine?
No, we’re a fully licenced venue but we can work with you in regards to a bar tab, cash/EFTPOS, drink vouchers and/or subsidised drinks.
Q. Can we bring in our own caterers?
No, however, our chef is happy to work with you and tailor a menu to suit your food requirements and budget.
Q. What kind of menus and prices do your caterers provide?
We can offer a range of menus to suit your event, from buffet to banquet to plated and anything in between. Our menus and prices can be customisable to suit your budget and style. You can find some sample menus on our Cuisine page to wet your taste buds, contact us today for a full range of menus and prices for your next event.
Q. Do you cater for dietary requirements?
Yes certainly, our chef will cater to any dietary needs.
Q. What does the venue hire fee include?
- Exclusive use of the venue[s] booked
- Tables & chairs
- All table linen & napkins (white or black)
- Cutlery, crockery & glassware
- All staff
- Set up & clean-up
- Internal PA system & microphone
- Projector (The Highland Room only)
- Lawn games
- Some additional decor & equipment
Q. Can we pencil book date/s while we decide?
Yes, a tentative booking will be held for 5 days only, where you will get first right of refusal.
Q. To confirm our booking, what deposit is required and what is the payment procedures?
- To confirm your date, we require a non-refundable deposit equaling 50% of the full venue hire fee amount.
- The remaining 50% is due 6 months prior to your booking.
- We require final guest’s numbers 15 days prior to your event.
- Food, accessed beverage cost, and additional requirements are due 5 days prior to your event.
- Any outstanding balance is paid on departure.